Monday, December 8, 2008

less than one week..........

I am officially unemployed but loving it. The next month is going to go so fast. I had a great send off from my last job this past Friday. There were so many good people there. I will miss them a lot especially the crew from training. I have pictures to last me until I come back to Boise in July. I met up with Candice for sushi and walked around the mall with her new puppy. We had so much fun and this week is a constant reminder of how quickly you can become close friends. I finished the night off with dinner with the Fullers. I love them and have been there since Ayla was born. She is now in seventh grade and her mom is like my sister. It is another memory to be stored in my heart for when things get deep in Ukraine. I am slowly checking off things on my list. I have a haircut, packing and a talk with a local tattoo artist on the books tomorrow. It is going way too fast but I am ready for the next phase......

No comments: