Friday, December 19, 2008

phase one completed..........

These last weeks stressed me out way too much...but I am safe and sound at my parent's house now. I have a packed car sitting outside, covered in snow, but did get the apartment in Boise packed up and all of the loose ends tied up there as well. It is bittersweet. I so will miss everyone in Boise but am so excited to spend time with my family and then go on to Ukraine. I am ready to start teaching, tattooing and working with my kids at the day shelter (I so miss them and my boys who tattoo). I am ready to be challenged again with the Russian, lesson plans, learning the tattoo ropes and finishing a second BA (this time in Bilingual Ed). It is time to soar and I could not be more ready for the next chapter...:) happy holidays everyone....

No comments: