Tuesday, February 3, 2009

been here..........

almost a week. It has flown...this is going to be a short update since our internet at home does not work as of yet. I finally got here after many delayed flights and met an amazing girl going to austria on the way. :) awesome!! I have seen all of the boys, finished my tattoo and started learing "old school style". I am excited. I live around the block from Yura and spent a very sweet afternoon with him last Friday. Stay tuned on that one. Lauren (my roommate) and I observed our first class last night and it was awesome. They are long hours but it looks like so much fun. Everyone here has been great for the most part and I am excited to be here, even though I am so rusty with russian. I love and miss you all and watch for future updates! :)

1 comment:

Jordan McCarron said...

E-awesome! You made it. Glad to hear you are finding your way around Kyiv again. Thanks again for the birthday text. I stayed in Boise with some couchsurfers on my way through :)

Much love,

Jordan